Henry County, Iowa services including assistance with which office or department is responsible for specific services such as ATV registration or Building Permits.

Services - Where Do I Go To...?

Find answers to your questions here - Where Do I Go To ...?

        A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable -- Auditor's page

Assistance with Utilities, Rent & Medication -- Veterans Affairs page or General Assistance page

ATV Registration -- Recorder's page

Automobile Registration -- Treasurer's page


Beer and Liquor Licenses -- Auditor's page

Birth Certificates -- Recorder's page

Board Meeting Agendas/Minutes -- Agenda / Minutes page

Boards and Commissions Supervisors Serve On -- Board page

Boat Registration -- Recorder's page

Budget Information -- Auditor's page

Building permits -- Planning and Zoning page

Burial -- Veterans Affairs page or General Assistance page


Camping, Cabins, Picnic Shelters Information -- Conservation page

Cigarette License -- Auditor's page

Cistern plugging -- Environmental Health page


Death Certificates -- Recorder's page

Deer Licenses -- Recorder's page

Drivers License -- Treasurer's page                           


E911 --

Environmental Education -- Conservation page

Environmental Health -- Environmental Health page

Elections -- Elections page, or www.sos.iowa.gov


Family Planning --


GIS - Geographical Information Systems --


Health Education --

HIV Testing --

Home Health Care --

Homestead Exemption -- Assessor's page

Hunting and Fishing Access -- Conservation page

Hunting and Fishing Licenses -- Recorder's page


Immunizations -- https://www.hchc.org/home/health-services/community-health/

Inspections (private on-site waste treatment systems, water wells) -- Environmental Health page


J -- Nothing currently exists for J


K  -- Nothing currently exists for K


Licenses, Drivers -- Treasurer's page

License Plates -- Treasurer's page

Liens -- Recorder's page


Maps (county highway, drainage districts or topographical) -- Engineer's page

Maps (election districts) -- Available at the Auditor's Office or GIS Office

Maps (plats) -- Available at the Auditor's Office or GIS Office

Maps (real estate) -- Available at the Auditor's Office or GIS Office

Maps, County, purchase -- Available at the Auditor's Office or GIS Office

Marriage Certificate, Certified copy -- Recorder's page

Marriage License Issuance -- Recorder's page

Meeting Agenda -- Agenda / Minutes page

Meeting Minutes -- Agenda / Minutes page

Mental Health -- CPC Office

Motor Vehicle Registration -- Treasurer's page                


N  -- Nothing currently exists for N


O -- Nothing currently exists for O


Permits -- Treasurer's page

Permits - Septic -- Environmental Health page

Permits - Wells -- Environmental Health page

Plats & Surveys -- Recorder's page

Property and Assessment Information -- Assessor's page

Property Tax Exemption -- Assessor's page

Property Tax Online Payment -- the Iowa State Treasurers' Assoc. website for Your County

Prosecutor (local ordinances) -- Attorney's page

Environmental Health -- Environmental Health page


Q -- Nothing currently exists for Q


Radon Kits --

Real Estate Recording Information & Fees -- Recorder's page

Real Estate Records Search -- The State Recorder's Office Website

Real Estate Transfer Information -- Recorder's page

River Access & Canoe Trails -- Conservation page

Road Closings & Construction -- Engineer's page

Roads, report problem -- Engineer's page

Roads, request dust control -- Engineer's page                  


Septic Inspections at the Time of Transfer -- Environmental Health page

Septic Permits -- Environmental Health page

Snowmobile Registration -- Recorder's page

Supervisor's meetings -- Agenda / Minutes page


Taxes, assessment procedures -- Assessor's page

Tax Credit Claim -- Treasurer's page

Tax Levy Information -- Auditor's page

Tax Payments -- Treasurer's page

Trails -- Conservation page


U -- Nothing currently exists for U


Vehicle Titles & Registration -- Treasurer's page

Veteran Benefits-Local & National -- Veterans Affairs page

Veterans Commissioners -- Veterans Affairs page

Veteran Grave Markers -- Veterans Affairs page

Voter Registration -- Election's page, or the state's website www.sos.iowa.gov

Voting -- Elections page, or the state's website www.sos.iowa.gov


Website Administrator --   Contact Inukshuk Technologies, LLC

Well Water tests (free) -- Environmental Health page

Well Permits, well plugging -- Environmental Health page

Wild Turkey Licenses -- Recorder's page


X -- Nothing currently exists for X


Y -- Nothing currently exists for Y


Zoning -- Planning and Zoning page

(Top of Page)